How Do I Change My Facebook Page’s Name?
Running a Facebook business page can help your reach and connect with your existing and potential customers. There are a number of benefits of using Facebook for businesses, as well as some challenges.
Benefits of Facebook for business
Some of the advantages of Facebook business pages include:
- Brand awareness:
- Facebook is one of the largest social media platforms in the world. Your business’ presence will help you gain exposure to potential customers.
- Drive website traffic:
- By posting links to your website, you can help increase online visits.
- Targeted advertising:
- Facebook advertising allows you to target very specific demographics, based on location, age, gender and interests.
- Generate business leads:
- Your audience of Facebook ‘likes’ can be a great starting point to gather sales leads. You can use competitions and giveaways to gather email address to build your marketing lists.
- Customer service and feedback:
- Facebook allows two-way communication between businesses and their customers. You can use the messaging service to deal directly with your customers. Reviews and comments can be a great way to gather customer feedback and find areas for improvement.
- Monitor and improve:
- Use data from your page’s ‘Facebook Insights’ to understand what content works best and plan for the future.
If you want to change your Facebook page name then you should follow the following step.
Step # 1:-
First of all you should open your Facebook account. After that go to your that Facebook page which name you want to change. Where you will click on the About Tab button available at the left side of your page. After that you should click on the Edit button just below the Category option.
Step # 2:-
As you clicked on the Edit button, a new pup window will be open. Where you should put new name which you want to keep. And also read the information which Facebook team have given in the form of DO and DON’T. After putting a new name just click on the Continue button.
Step # 3:-
In this step Facebook team want to confirm that you are agree with our conditions? If you are agree then click on the Request Change button.
Note:- Our review may take up to 3 days and require additional information. If your name change is approved, you won’t be able to unpublish the Page or change the name again for 7 days. During this time, we may also let the people who like your Page know that the name’s been updated.
Step # 4:-
As you click on the Request Change button, your request will be send to the Facebook team. It will take few days. Within 7 days your Facebook page name will be change.
I hope my Dear friends this article How do I change my Facebook Page’s name? will be helpful for you. if you guys have any question or if you could not understand the process or facing any other problem kindly comment or message us.
Thank you for reading.